THE TRAXTER MAX XT COMES WELL-PREPARED WITH STANDARD, FACTORY-INSTALLED FEATURES INCLUDING LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS AND TIRES, ADAPTABLE STORAGE AND MORE.
- The Traxter XT package offers capable true-work powerplant option: the 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work but also offers 61 lb-ft torque and peak torque at lower RPM for optimal delivery for recreational use.
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING: DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
- BETTER CONTROL: The Visco-Lok QE† front differential combined with the lockable rear differential offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks.
- ECO, WORK AND NORMAL DRIVING MODES
- PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING: The VERSA-PRO Bench Seat is engineered as a 40/20/40 bench seat, inspired by modern pick-up trucks.
- ADAPTABLE STORAGE: OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE
- 4,500-LB (2,014 KG) WINCH AND FRONT BUMPER
- ANALOG/ DIGITAL GAUGE WITH ENCLOSED STORAGE
- FULL HARD ROOF
- 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels with 27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires